Thursday, November 26, 2009

Ghostface Jackson Mask


This past week I came across a mask on deviantart which bore a resemblance to a character of mine, named Ghostface Jackson (above). I then noticed that the artist, Mike Loh [http://michaelloh.daportfolio.com/], sold blanks of the mask. I inquired about purchasing a blank of the mask, and it soon turned in to a full fledged commission. I received pictures of the mask tonight, and I had to share it.

Below is the mask in process and the mask pre-weathered and I am more than pleased with it. Mike has been a great person to work with on something like this, and once again I cannot express how pleased I am with the results.




And here is the final version...



I found a video on Mike that aired in Shangahi, great stuff...


No comments:

Post a Comment